BS Contact MPEG-4 enables grouped compositions of digital media, such as photographs, video and/or audio streams and interactive 3D models in virtual environment (3D).
- Streaming technology allows faster download of content.
- "Produce once run many" – multiple content use on a variety of devices due to BIFS encoding.
- Product presentation in specially dedicated virtual settings due to 2D and 3D media mix enables visual attractiveness.
- Licensable content and control of application usage due to digital rights management.
- Enhanced resting time of customers/user of portals due to interactivity (back channel) with information when requested.
- Enhanced real-time information procurement, if linked to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) back-end systems.
Example for integration of different media types:
This diagram shows up the fundamental system architecture of the BS Contact MPEG-4.
"According to our market research the Client Software of Bitmanagement is the only integrated 2D/3D Player that allows stable and performing visualization in the upcoming MPEG 4 standard. We have linked the Player to ERP-Systems for E-Commerce applications."
Siemens AG, Dr. Hundt
Please contact us for additional information in respect of BS Contact MPEG-4.